Our rules state that one is not allowed to register domains that are used for:
- The distribution of child pornography (sites using the "image of children" as prohibited) *;
- The dissemination of all types of illegal pornography;
- The distribution of materials (content) that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Illegal mailing (spam);
- Illegal distribution of pharmaceutical drugs;
- The dissemination of false / malicious programs;
- The dissemination of false / malicious codecs;
- Illicitly obtaining personal information and hacking attempts (phishing, fraud, etc);
- The promotion of violence / racism / drugs;
- Scripts and / or software to automatically create accounts and automated creation of reports;
- Resources, or advertising of products through mass mailings, automatically creating accounts and automated messages on third-party sites.
- It is banned to use API for stealing the releasing domains (drops). If the rule is not observed, your account will be blocked. If you want to use the backorder service, write us to: support@AHnames.com
The user is absolutely responsible for the content he places on the registered domain name, to third parties as well.
Contact information and information for Whois must be filled correctly. Accounts with false information can be blocked until correct information of the account/domain names’ owner is received. The user has to present the scan copies of a passport or some other document asked upon the registrar’s request within the shortest time, but not later than in 48 hours. If the demand is not fulfilled, the registrar is entitled to block the domain names until all circumstances are clarified.
The service Whois Protect serves to conceal the real data of the domain name owner to protect him from unwanted postal mailing, calls and other forms of advertising performed against the will of domain name’s owner. However, Whois Protect can’t be a reason or an instrument for breaking the current law or rules of this service.
The registrar has a right to shut off the client’s service in 72 hours after notification is sent to the user.
This list can be changed / supplemented without notice.
* Sites using the "image of children" are the sites at which there are images and / or videos that are similar / create the impression of child pornography, despite the fact that the model used is an adult (18 years and older).