Report Abuse General questions
General questions and inquiries
Technical, registration and account related questions
Sales or billing related questions
For any copyright, trademark, morally objection content and defamation complains, as well as any spam complains
EvoNames Security & Abuse Policy
EvoNames registrar have an accomplished team constantly trying to increase Internet security. Whatever the case, if we are investigating abuse reports or if we are proactively eliminating dangerous actors offline, safekeeping the company’s and consumers’ online interests is a job.
- We have a zero tolerance spam policy. We oversee our system and services to make sure they aren’t used for negative purposes, such as sending out unsolicited email. We want to apply the necessary measures in order to prevent registration engine abuse, as well as DNS services at a transactions point of origin in order to contribute our part to the elimination of spam. Abuse and incidents are taken very seriously, we make sure to research any incidents that may be reported.
- EvoNames is actively fighting illegal online pharmacies through a multi-faceted approach and by teaming up extensively with law enforcement officials and Internet leaders.
- EvoNames has a zero tolerance policy a public track record for admiringly and responsibly taking action when we discover spam or security issues with systems registered with EvoNames. EvoNames researches and takes necessary action with every Spam or security report that we receive.
- EvoNames specializes in protecting third party rights holders and navigating the complicated world of intellectual property rights protection in hundreds of countries, it is a full time job. We have fixed a clear Civil Subpoena Policy and a clear Criminal Subpoena Policy to assist rights holders and law enforcement in investigating abuse and wrongdoing.
- EvoNames has a zero tolerance policy for illegal adult content. Adult or explicit material depicting illegal acts or deemed to be exploitative shall be blocked or removed from the Website.
- EvoNames has a zero tolerance for phishing and malware. EvoNames works and collaborates with many Internet security organizations, we excel at fighting phishing and malware across the Internet. Collaborating with companies like Spamhaus, NetCraft, HostExploit, Google and many others, we actively strive to make the Internet a safer environment for our consumers.
Please send us email to email@example.com to enter any issues regarding spam and the use of our services. Your message will be evaluated for merit and acted on where appropriate, and therefore, we reserve the right to use your notice to substantiate the abuse to our customer. Please be assured that we take abuse very seriously and investigate every incident that is reported.